Monday 9am-10:30am – new class from 6 May 2019
Occasional changes in the schedule
On 20 April, Saturday, the class is cancelled.
On 1-5 May regular classes are cancelled – we are on May weekend with kalari.
The first class is free of charge – it is not necessary to subscribe and you can join any training. Welcome!
Single entry: 30 PLN
5-class pass: 100 PLN
10-class pass: 160 PLN
Open pass: 200 PLN
Passes are personal and are valid 45 days.
Payment only in cash.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practice barefoot in a comfortable, non-restricting movements outfit.
- Do not eat or drink during training.
- In case of doubt, we ask questions only to the teacher.
- Each participant is obliged to inform the leaders about injuries and health problems. Kalari Studio is not responsible for the injuries of the participants.
- The payment of the fee is done after a class.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Minors are required to provide written consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in classes.