Classes for beginners:
Usually classes on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are held by Sankar, while on Mondays, Wedensdays and Fridays by Justyna.
We speak Polish, English, Italian, Malayalam and Tamil!
Occasional changes in the schedule
On November 8 (Friday) there will be only 1 training: from 8am-9:30am.
We invite both beginners and advanced students.
The first class is free of charge – it is not necessary to subscribe and you can come to any training. Feel free to join us!
Single entry: 30 PLN
Monthly open pass valid for use for the calendar month for which issued: 140 PLN
Preferable payment in cash.
Account number for transfers: Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej, Bank BP Paribas 21 2030 0045 1110 0000 0274 6670.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practice barefoot in a comfortable, non-restricting movements outfit.
- Do not eat or drink during training.
- In case of doubt, we ask questions only to the teacher.
- Each participant is obliged to inform the leaders about injuries and health problems. Kalari Studio is not responsible for the injuries of the participants.
- The payment of the fee is done after a class.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Minors are required to provide written consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in classes.