Usually classes on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are held by Sankar, while on Mondays, Wedensdays and Fridays by Justyna.
We speak Polish, English, Italian, Malayalam and Tamil!
Occasional changes in the schedule
From January 25 – February 21 we will be in India and regular trainings will not be held. Due to this change, passes purchased in January will be valid until the end of February.
The first class is free of charge.
You are welcome to join any training in the schedule without prior enrolment.
Single entry: 30 PLN
Pass for 4 trainings: 100 PLN
Open pass: 140 PLN
Passes are personal and they are valid for use for the calendar month for which issued.
Preferable payment in cash.
Account number for transfers: Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej, Bank BP Paribas 21 2030 0045 1110 0000 0274 6670.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practice barefoot in a comfortable, non-restricting movements outfit.
- Do not eat or drink during training.
- In case of doubt, we ask questions only to the teacher.
- Each participant is obliged to inform the leaders about injuries and health problems. Kalari Studio is not responsible for the injuries of the participants.
- The payment of the fee is done after a class.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Minors are required to provide written consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in classes.