Occasional changes in the schedule
On 12 January (Sat) we hold a special, free-of-charge charity class. Instead, we encourage you to donate the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. We will have a Collection Box with us!
In the period 15.01-09.02.2019 regular classes are cancelled due to our trip to India. We re-start on 12 February.
The first class is free of charge – it is not necessary to subscribe and you can join any training. Welcome!
Single entry: 30 PLN
5-class pass: 100 PLN
10-class pass: 160 PLN
Open pass: 200 PLN – available from 12.02.2019
Passes are personal and are valid 45 days.
Payment only in cash.
Most probably the Multisport cards will be accepted from January 2019.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practice barefoot in a comfortable, non-restricting movements outfit.
- Do not eat or drink during training.
- In case of doubt, we ask questions only to the teacher.
- Each participant is obliged to inform the leaders about injuries and health problems. Kalari Studio is not responsible for the injuries of the participants.
- The payment of the fee is done after a class.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Minors are required to provide written consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in classes.