Attention: in July and August trainings on Tuesdays and Thursdays are from 6pm-7:30pm.
We speak Polish, English, Italian, Malayalam and Tamil!
Usually classes on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are held by Sankar, while on Mondays, Wedensdays and Fridays by Justyna.
Occasional changes in the schedule
On Saturday, July 20, the class is cancelled.
Between July 17-24 and August 12-23 morning trainings are cancelled.
The first class is free of charge – it is not necessary to subscribe and you can join any training. Join us!
Single entry: 30 PLN
5-class pass: 100 PLN
10-class pass: 160 PLN
Open pass: 200 PLN
Passes are personal and are valid 45 days.
Payment only in cash.
Attention: All passes purchased in July and August will be valid until August 31.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practice barefoot in a comfortable, non-restricting movements outfit.
- Do not eat or drink during training.
- In case of doubt, we ask questions only to the teacher.
- Each participant is obliged to inform the leaders about injuries and health problems. Kalari Studio is not responsible for the injuries of the participants.
- The payment of the fee is done after a class.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Minors are required to provide written consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in classes.