16-17 November 2019
7-8 December 2019
Saturdays: 9am-11am and 6pm-8pm
Sundays: 10am-12 and 6pm-8pm
Teachers: Sankar Lal Sivasankaran Nair and Justyna Rodzińska-Nair
- You will learn basic and typical to kalaru exercises and sequences of movements which you can later include in your regular physical activity.
- Balance, flexibility, strength, concentration and coordination are the most important aspects of practice which we will focus on during workshops.
- You will learn more about your movement habits and how they affect your health.
- Programme of the workshop will be adjusted to possibilities of participants – we invite both beginners as well as those who want to develop and deepen their practice.
- participation in one workshop (4 trainings): 190 zł (50 EUR) / 150 zł*
- participation in two workshops (8 trainings): 350 zł (90 EUR) / 290 zł*
*fee for our regular students
Enrolment and information
If you have any questions, please fee free to contact us at email@example.com, 0048 509 345 995.