Saturday: 9am-11am and 6pm-8pm
Sunday: 10am-12 and 6pm-8pm
Is this workshop for you?
- If you have never practised kalarippayattu, but somehow it sounds intriguing to you, and you want to experience its basics in a short and intensive time – YES.
- If you practise irregularly and such a short and intensive time of trainings is a good opportunity for you to reconnect with a source of power – YES.
- If you practise on regular basis and you feel an inner need to prctise more – YES.
The programme will include among others typical to kalari strengthening and stretching exercises, basic sequences of movements and training with a stick.
- Balance, concentration and coordination are the most important aspects of practice which beginners will focus on during the workshop.
- Advanced students will also work on flexibility and precision, as well as quality of movement and energy.
- Programme of the workshop will be adjusted to possibilities of participants and the formula of the training allows participants on different levels to practise together.
- 50 EUR / 40 EUR* early bird fee if paid until March 20, 2020
- 55 EUR / 45 EUR* when paid after March 20, 2020
*fee for our regular students
Limited number of places.
Enrolment and information
If you want to enrol to the workhsop or if have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, +48 509 345 995.