CHANGES IN THE SCHEDULE
- On December 8 (Fri), 9 (Sat) and December 23–26 (Sat–Tue) trainings are cancelled.
Drop-in: 40 PLN
4 trainings pass: 140 PLN
8 trainings pass: 200 PLN
Open pass: 240 PLN
Passes are personal and they are valid for use for the calendar month for which issued. They are not prolonged no matter how many trainings were done within a pass.
Preferable payment in cash.
Account number for transfers:
Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej
Bank BP Paribas 21 2030 0045 1110 0000 0274 66
Organiser: Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej. The classes are part of the project “Edukacja kulturalna Studio Kalari”.
PRIVATE KALARI CLASS
A private kalari class is an option for those who prefer an individual pace of training, need personalized programme of exercises (for example due to their health condition) or simply cannot lub don’t want to attend group classes.
A private class may include various strength, flexibility and conditioning exercises adjusted to specific conditions and needs of a participant apart from typical kalari elements.
Private classes are available in the mornings:
- Monday and/or Friday between 10am–11am,
- Tuesday and/or Thursday between 8:30am–9:30am.
Fee: 150 PLN/60 min.
To book a training please email Justyna.
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We practise barefoot, in a comfortable outfit that would not restrict movements.
- When in doubt, ask a teacher only.
- Every student is obliged to inform teachers about injuries and health problems. Participation is at the student’s own risk. Studio Kalari does not take responsibility for injuries incurred by students.
- Women who are pregnant or during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Youths under 18 are asked to produce a written permission for participation in classes issued by parents or legal tutors.