Saturdays: 10am-11:30am beginners and advanced
Classes are led by Justyna and/or Sankar.
We speak Polish, English, Italian, Malayalam and Tamil.
CHANGES IN THE SCHEDULE
In July and August trainings are suspended. You’re welcome to join us in September.
From September 2022 there will be new schedule and fees.
The first class is free of charge.
Single entry: 30 PLN
Pass for 5 trainings: 130 PLN
Open pass: 180 PLN
Passes are personal and they are valid for use for the calendar month for which issued. They are not prolonged no matter how many trainings were done within a pass.
The open pass enables also free access to monthly online trainings. If you wish to use this option, let us know.
Preferable payment in cash.
Account number for transfers:
Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej
Bank BP Paribas 21 2030 0045 1110 0000 0274 66
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We practise barefoot, in a comfortable outfit that would not restrict movements.
- During training you should not drink or eat.
- When in doubt, ask a teacher only.
- Every student is obliged to inform teachers about injuries and health problems. Participation is at the student’s own risk. Studio Kalari does not take responsibility for injuries incurred by students.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Youths under 18 are asked to produce a written permission for participation in classes issued by parents or legal tutors.