ATTENTION! There are special rules regarding hygiene and safety. Please follow them.
- Please come to classes healthy.
- If possible, please come to classes already in your training outfit.
- Before entering the space, please desinfect your hands. We will provide you with sanitizer.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
1-11.07: no trainings
19.07-8.08: trainings take place Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-9pm (beginners and advanced together)
9-15.08: no trainings
16-31.08: trainings take place Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-9pm (beginners and advanced together)
Summer passes for the period 1.07-31.08.2021: 100 zł (4 classes) i 150 zł (open) or single entry 30 zł.
Classes are led by Sankar or Justyna.
We speak Polish, English, Italian, Malayalam and Tamil.
The first class is free of charge.
Single entry: 30 PLN
Pass for 4 trainings: 100 PLN
Open pass: 150 PLN
Preferable payment in cash.
The open pass enables also free participation in monthly online trainings. If you wish to use this option, let us know.
Passes are personal and they are valid for use for the calendar month for which issued.
Account number for transfers:
Towarzystwo Kultury Czynnej
Bank BP Paribas 21 2030 0045 1110 0000 0274 66
Trainings take place at Dom Sztuki Pajdart (The Pajdart House of Art) in Paulinska 4-8 (Nadodrze), Wrocław, Poland.
- We come to classes on time.
- We practise barefoot, in a comfortable outfit that would not restrict movements.
- During training you should not drink or eat.
- When in doubt, ask a teacher only.
- Every student is obliged to inform teachers about injuries and health problems. Participation is at the student’s own risk. Studio Kalari does not take responsibility for injuries incurred by students.
- Fees/passes are to be paid/presented after classes finish.
- Women during menstruation should not participate in classes.
- Youths under 18 are asked to produce a written permission for participation in classes issued by parents or legal tutors.