- The administrator of the personal information collected in this service is
Ajurweda and Kalari Sankar Sivasankaran Nair with the registered office in Poland, Wrocław, Dembowskiego 78/4 51-669 Wrocław, NIP 898 216 44 33.
- The Service collects personal information of users and their behaviour in the following ways:
(a) through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- The data provided in the information (first name and e-mail address) is processed in order to collect contact data from persons interested in receiving the newsletter, i.e. periodical e-mail messages concerning our current activities. Subscription to the newsletter takes place after the User enters their data in the form and then confirms the subscription in the control email received. If the User does not confirm their subscription, no emails will be sent to their address, although the newsletter software will retain the data entered into the form.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the user who entered it. He/she also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time. The user can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting email@example.com directly.
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by www.studiokalari.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which you should check on your own.